GroovyCar is hiring!
Not currently hiring, check back later!
Groovy Car is a tech company that helps individuals sell their cars quickly, safely and for a higher price than trading to a dealership. We are disrupting the wholesale car market and we are giving the negotiating power back to the consumer.
And we’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the team. The Marketing Specialist will report to the CMO, and work closely with the rest of the executive leadership team. GroovyCar is an early-stage tech startup, and this is an exciting opportunity for someone to get in at the ground level to help us build and grow GroovyCar into a much bigger business.
You will be our second marketing hire, which means you’ll work directly with the CMO to support all marketing initiatives and channels. You don’t need to be an expert, we just ask that you’re up for a challenge and open to learning/teaching yourself as you go when necessary. The role is perfect for someone who enjoys wearing many hats, is both analytical and creative, and doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to get scrappy.
Marketing’s biggest goal is to acquire users who will post and sell their car on our platform. We want to do this in the most cost-effective way, and we need to have a strong grasp on the metrics along the way. We are also in the process of shaping the GroovyCar brand, so expect to have fun brainstorming brand campaigns, messaging and getting provocative with brand voice.
Aside from your role on the marketing team, you’ll be part of the overall GroovyCar team which means you need to be kind, collaborative, and a hard-worker. Culture is very important to us, and the people we hire will help to form that positive environment and set the stage as we grow.
- Collaborate on the marketing strategy to evolve it as the business changes. The marketing strategy is full-funnel and aimed at user acquisition, positive user experience, leveraging users to grow brand awareness and user retention to turn first time sellers into repeat GroovyCar users.
- Support new market (city) launches with dedicated marketing tactics
- Hands-on support of existing marketing tactics, including: Facebook/IG ads, paid search, email, push notifications, brand social media content, PR, and partnership marketing
- Help to manage the website, including A/B testing, identifying UX improvements to be made, consistent rollout of fresh blog content, SEO optimization
- Regular reporting on user acquisition, marketing channels, site health, user experience, etc. You should know your way around Google Analytics, FB Business Manager and excel.
- Help to manage and work with our team of freelancers
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of similar marketing experience, prior experience working at a startup is a plus
- Must be able to prioritize effectively and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Excellent verbal and written communications, comfortable communicating proactively and directly
- Experience working cross-functionally, in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, with a desire to take on new challenges and a “no job too small” mentality
- Please email email@example.com with your resume and why you would be a good fit for this position